Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 156 – 9-10-2021 - And Then One Day

 


Faith is easier than you think,

and is the guide for us to stay in sync,

It just shows up when you understand how,

we must be in this moment, now.

For years I could not bring myself,

to have any faith, it wasn’t felt,

The path I was on was so chaotic,

the lostness I felt was just hypnotic.

It felt like an addiction to me,

the sadness and pain were drudgery,

I kept falling into a deep dark hole,

 where I felt I lost my very soul.

And then one day, I decided to quit,

and knew it was time for me to commit,

I am important, I have so much worth,

it was not something I learned, stemming from my birth.

My whole life included desperation and fear,

I could not understand why what I wanted wouldn’t come near,

And then one day, as I released my pain,

and gathered self-love into me, I gained.

The feeling of faith, oh, it was so clear,

as I cleared myself out, it began to appear,

I cannot explain it in scientific terms,

nor can I make it so it can confirm.

Logical thinking does not work in this space,

it’s not meant for logic, it is meant for grace.

And then one day, when I made the choice,

to let go what no longer served, so I could hear my own voice,

That voice inside connected with peace,

and faith just showed up and began to increase.

What I understand now is an important component,

please pay attention this very moment,

To what I say and when you allow,

to find your faith, you must stay in the Now.

And then one day, it was all I did,

it was just something that needed to be lived,

Stay in the Now and you will see,

how faith shows up like it’s meant to be.

 

Comments