Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 121 – 8-5-2021 - The Void

 


 

The past is a place I remember, the future does not yet exist,

The sadness I felt throughout my life, from circumstances, too many to list,

I come to a point now where I do not know, what will come up next for me,

For you see, we aren’t supposed to know that the void is where I am to be.

Not forever, I know, I really understand,

That I just get to wait until awareness expands,

The further into my truth I get,

The turbulence of waiting gets easier… yet.

The human in me who wants things to change right now,

Doesn’t handle the waiting well and to this I must vow,

That I am ok in the waiting, void phase,

For my life to come together in so many ways.

I have a knowing that everything is alright,

Yet, sitting and working on patience is my plight,

These times that I do this, I get stronger each day,

To let go of no longer serves and finding my way.

We all have these moments, I am certainly not the only one,

Sometimes it does feel that way when watching others have fun,

It’s ok though, I know what comes from the grief,

Is the best years of my life and a lot of belief.

That this too shall pass and all will be new,

Looking back at my progress and what I’ve been through,

I’ve got this! I’ve got this! This void won’t last long,

Walking through the pain is making me feel strong.

And when the void finally does end,

The beauty of my life and soul, I do comprehend,

Why? Because this is why we are here,

To find peace, joy and love, inside ourselves; now it’s clear.

 

Comments