Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 130 – 8-15-2021 - Just Being

 


Today has been an interesting day of just being. I really felt the need to just be with myself and to feel what is going on in the world. To send out love and to bring it in. Connections with myself today, I don’t know what it means, it has felt so beautiful, I can hardly explain what this is like.

It doesn’t mean that everything in my life is working, and it does mean that it is working the way it is for me, right now. Walking through this is not easy and grieving what is happening is part of the process.

I can’t even really explain what that is or what it looks like.

I have mentioned the void before. It’s a place I go when things are shifting in my life from the old to the new.

What happens when things shift?

There is a middle ground where I stand not knowing what comes next; that is the void.

I’ve been in this place before and in the past I was in complete fear. I am not that way today. Oddly, I feel at peace with everything. I don’t understand and I don’t really need to know.

I completely feel love for everyone in my life and the world right now and don’t know completely know what that is either. I can say it feels good.

I feel connected in ways I never have before.

Things feel like they are going crazy in the world, and I feel at peace. This is beautifully odd. Kinda like watching a rainbow as the colors look like they are moving.

My grandmother told me when I was six years old, as we drove up to the house I grew up in, in Virginia, for the first time, when we saw the rainbow over the house, that her mother had always said to her that they meant everything was going to be alright. I was raised by my grandparents and my father. I was lost and scared at that point and that rainbow made everything alright.

It still does today.

Where can you find the beauty that is inside you on the outside? Maybe it’s just by being… in the moment, watching the rainbow.

Comments