Flight Chronicles of the Hummingbird - Day 21 – 4-27-2021 - Vision


Vision

I am learning that what I ask for does not come to me directly, it initially comes as the release of old thoughts and feelings that have kept me stuck.

I asked for clarity on how to move forward in my life AND I made a Vision Book (similar to a Vision Board) and put the word Vision in it.

I stared at that word, which was put in there because that is what I am focused on. The Vision I have chosen for my life.

So, what had happened over the past few days? Things were shifting into self-care mode again today. I noticed in the past few days my eyes have been leaking.

What the heck does that mean? I think I heard it on a movie some time ago but don’t know which one.

Literally, it means that I keep crying (not big tears, leaky) at what could be considered the dumbest things; and some things that are not so dumb. Like Mother’s Day is coming up again and I will potentially be alone. The crying is actually helping me to release more stuck energy that I need to do to heal.

I question as to when the crying will stop. I am grieving. A lot. I am walking through a point in my life where things that I always talk about releasing what no longer serves me is happening.

Everything is surreal.

My eyes, the windows to my soul (which, by the way, I am connecting with) have been physically bothering me. Like burning, itching, tired. I don’t have a clue what is happening. It could be allergies, it could be dry eye. My hope is that is all it is.

And…it’s like my Vision is being adjusted because I have been looking at things differently.

Obviously, there could be a hovering fear because it is about my sight, but I eat healthy and take care of myself. I don’t know what it could be. I get to talk to someone tomorrow to begin that process.

I don’t know what is about to happen. I’m scared and in some ways I’m not. I’m ok. There is an underlying faith that everything will be good. It usually turns out that way for me.

“Everything always works out for me.” A mantra I received from a friend years ago. It still holds true.

There is no point in worrying, there isn’t anything I can do about it.

I’m learning a lot about myself. This is one of those days where I had to sit with myself all day and be ok in it. I did it. I can do this.

Having faith on this journey is the most important thing, as my Vision in my life comes to be.

 


Comments