Flight Chronicles of the Hummingbird - Day 19 – 4-25-2021 - Feeling Abundant


Feeling Abundant

This subject, in the past, had always been a challenging subject for me because, you see, I have never been “rich.”. I’ve never had a lot of money (except maybe the month I sold really well for an insurance company). $40,000 in one month. Yes! I know what that feels like! Alas, that money left me fast.

My father used to tell me I was “pissing away” my money. It wasn’t pissing, when I was working three jobs and couldn’t keep up because I had no help. Of course, there is a longer story behind this, but I’m not going to get into that because it doesn’t bring a good light to the person I was with at the time.

I never told my father what was really going on and just took his opinions, obviously to heart, because I still remember them and they cut deeply. And… I have healed from that, I’m bringing this all up to share something.

In these past few weeks I have learned a couple of things. How I feel about myself, my value contributes a great deal to why I haven’t believed I have been abundant.

My beliefs from the things that I heard about myself and the way things “should” be, kept me there.

It doesn’t work in this world to do this as we have always done it. We are not taught by society about abundance and how it works.

We are left to our own beliefs and our own vices.

There is a way to shift this.

Here is my take.

Abundance is not money. Money is only part of abundance.

Abundance is all around us; always. Go out for a walk in nature and see all the trees and the birds. Good news, there is an abundance of air for all of us to breathe!

When we don’t value ourselves, we don’t value our lives and we stay stuck in lack. Money is only part of that lack.

When we stay stuck looking around outside of us and seeing lack in our own lives it is because we feel that way about ourselves.

How can we find that abundance?

Today I realized, that there is an abundance of love and friendship all around me. This is something I never believed for myself.

Every day in every way, I have more and more money coming in so I can enjoy my life and take care of myself. Remember, this is not something I have been used to doing; I’ve been so busy making sure everyone else is happy.

And the big one that has helped me the most; being grateful for what I have. This has kept me in a space of knowing that this abundance is all around me.

No, my bank account isn’t up to $5,000/month yet. It’s not even at $2,000.

The value that I have been putting in myself and the gratitude I have been experiencing around me + setting my goal and allowing the experience has actually put me in a higher vibration and that is what has brought opportunities to me.

I never fully believed this was possible.

Of course, some days are easier than others. That is part of life.

My journey is about connecting with myself and recognizing the abundance both inside and outside and it is working. Hope this helps.

 

Comments