Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 86 – 7-1-2021 - Major Rebirth

 


I am coming up to a major birthday in my life and I am thrilled. Things are so powerfully shifting. Movement is happening and in one month it will be my 57th birthday. I certainly don’t feel like I’ll be 57.

I am fully aware that this birthday will be the most incredible experience of my life.

It feels like I am leading up to a rebirth.

Still not quite sure what is about to happen and working through the process as I move toward it. I really am looking forward to celebrating this one as I haven’t had a lot of opportunities in a while to do so.

I feel like a little kid again with all of the potentials happening right in front of me. So cool!

Anyway, my intention is to keep doing this blog throughout this process because I want people to see that this is absolutely possible!

I can’t believe in some ways that this is happening for me. I’d like to pinch myself to see if I’m asleep, however, I know I am already awake. This is not possible and yet… it is.

If you have been following my journey, you know where this started, and this isn’t anywhere close to that. So much evolving is happening; it is so beautiful.

For the first time in my life, I am inspiring myself. I didn’t even know what that looked like for 56 years. Self-hatred will do that. No more!

I am now my own cheerleader, and this is something I have wanted for a very long time.

As I’ve mentioned before, it is my turn, I DECIDE!

Being able to make my own decision about my life and learning about myself in the process has been so freeing for me.

I am so looking forward to what is coming next and of course will keep you posted! If you are interested, that is. I’d would love to keep it exciting yet there are moments in life that are meant to be mundane and this is just a reverence of one of those moments.

How does it get any better than this?

And… it keeps getting better, every time I ask that question!

Comments