Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 91 – 7-6-2021 - On the Road Again – Movement

 


Things really shift when there is movement. Imagine a river and what the water does as it is following the path and direction of that river. Going over the rocks, flowing around barriers, moving things around like fish, branches, fallen trees, leaves.

That is what life is all about… movement.

The challenge I’m finding is that throughout my life as a human in this society, I have felt stuck and for a long time couldn’t figure out why.

Then there came all of these opportunities when I started to shift and heal and understood just how much we humans are like nature, if we were able to see that.

Just like me, when I used to go out into nature camping, there would be a radio, drinking, loud noises and partying. There was fun at the time, but there was no connection to self. The other thing I found was the leftover beer bottles and cans in the water. I started to not get it (the way we were doing it)… or like it.

That was when I recognized that while I am out in nature, I connect with nature’s peace and quiet. I began to learn so much about myself and things I thought were supposed to be a certain way.

Nothing felt true anymore, just confusing for me because I felt one way and saw something completely different.

And then I started to listen and understand what nature was telling me. For example, one of the first lessons was from the ant. It taught me more and more about persistence and I really began to understand how that related to me. It was incredibly powerful when I learned that.

There was another time where I was looking out at the ocean and saw how choppy it was. It was around a full moon, which usually makes it that way. While I was looking at the surface, somehow my eyes were brought down into the ocean, where I had this major realization at how peaceful and calm it is underneath. I began to see how I am the same, we all are.

Some days are like that and when they are, if we can stay peaceful and calm underneath, that is where we grow and realize that it is possible. My life has been a search into my depths to find that peace, just like it felt that day I was looking out at the ocean.

Yesterday marked the beginning of the shifts. My friend Ginger and I am doing this part of our healing journey together. No “exciting” things to share, just the fact that we left yesterday from Kentucky, headed to Florida to pick up the rest of my things and we are in Georgia now as I write this.

Emotional shifts and realizations for both of us have already begun because that is what happens when we break free from the old and allow the movement to happen.

It is our time to do this, and we are so looking forward to it.

When we are ready to change our lives, we are ready. Take advantage of the readiness because your life has the opportunity to be even more amazing, in different ways possibly than we have ever experienced.

Life is too short to stay stuck, I am finding this. I have so much love for myself finally along with the deep and abiding love I have for my children, and I am so grateful I am getting this opportunity to enjoy my life in a way I have not had, throughout.

Not yet doesn’t mean no.

How does it get any better than this?

Comments