Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 102 – 7-17-2021 - Through the Trees…

Through the trees...

I find my life waiting for me. Listening to the hummingbirds flit and chirp, I look out at the woods and wonder what comes next.

The past few weeks have held lessons in them that bring me to a point of discover of self.

Bzzzzz… flies the hummingbird. Chirp, chirp… says the other hummingbirds.

I sit out on the back patio with nature flitting all around me.

What does it say?

Looking through the trees, I see more trees… makes me feel like those trees are ideas I have yet to know and the ideas are plentiful.

Plenty of abundance… an abundance of plenty.

What is the next step in life as I sit in these natural surroundings?

Am I able to recognize them?

Allow them?

Be present for them?

Bzzzzz… I pay more attention to the buzzing than I do to my next moves.

It’s almost like I don’t care, even when I do. Life will reveal it to me.

Going with the flow of nature. We are nature.

No matter what happens next, it will be my very best thing to do.

Not pushing the river, allowing myself to find the path through the trees into whatever my next version of myself will be.

To allow whatever shows up for me to be showing me how to trust that all will be more than good.

Carrie, no matter what happens, I will always love you.

This is where we belong. Enjoying life as it comes, just like the hummingbird.

The flight of the hummingbird… up, down, back and forth.

I show myself the way by being still in the moment, in peace so I am able to discover the next place to move, the next chapter in my life.

As a friend so eloquently put it, “Hummingbirds find their way to what feeds them.” So many years ago, my dear Native American friend named me Hummingbird. She has followed me for many years… up, down, back and forth. In the moment, I fully know that I will find my way to feed me in every aspect of my life.

I sit and watch the hummingbirds fly through the trees and coming out again, moving forward into the sun, creating…

What do I create? I see possibilities everywhere and know everything will be ok.

The trees stand tall and true, dependable, they aren’t going anywhere. There is the stability, the safety and security I have looked for throughout my life, is there in the silence of the trees standing strong.

I don’t obviously know what comes next. There are steps I can take, one moment at a time, to get where I am going which is really here, now. I already have everything I need. I get to have fun with this and move into the next moment and the next.

How does it get any better than this?




Comments