Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 96 and Day 97 – 7-11-2021 and 7-12-2021 - Time Warp

 

I’ve been walking through a lot of grief on this part of my journey, letting go, deeply surrendering to who I really am and my truth. Continuing to do a lot of forgiveness work around myself and others and it is, at best, challenging today.

I thought I had written in my journal yesterday, but apparently did not. It feels like I went through a time warp. Things got a bit chaotic and jumbled at the moment and I realize that is part of all of this healing work too. I see that now.

Yesterday wasn’t easy as I had a lot going on and was completely physically and emotionally exhausted.

The good news is that today, I am working through it and am feeling a lot better, having an idea as to what steps I will take.

I’m going to share the words to one of the songs I wrote myself with Indivinity. It’s called Flight of the Hummingbird. It feels appropriate to what I am doing and going through emotionally right now, so I want to share it.

The reason I am sharing this is because I have found that life is like climbing a mountain. I may have said this before but I’m feeling it now, again, so I will share again.

Walking up a mountain, unless you are a mountain climber isn’t about going straight up. It is about following the path, round and round up the mountain. We will always come back to the same sites, but we see them from a different perspective. That is what is happening now. This healing walk up the mountain I am taking is just coming to the same spot, different time of year, different view and different me, so I am seeing things differently than I used to.

It doesn’t mean it is easy, but now with the tools I have acquired along the way, I have something to work with where I didn’t in the past. So, it’s better and it is still painful. And that is ok.

Flight of the Hummingbird

 

Starting in a place, the place of confusion, not knowing which way to go.

Feeling the need to expand your life, knowing already what you need to know.

 

Up, down, back and forth, the process of life.

Directions are endless, no more feeling strife.

 

(Chorus) You heal, you grow, forget and you know.

You have the gift of life, trust what’s been given.

It’s time to realize that life is worth livin’.

 

Moving forward into the sun, creating a world that works to everyone.

Love is the answer, you must begin, somewhere in time, somewhere within.

 

Going to the future, coming from the past.

Connecting with the heavens, watch hummingbird dance.

 

(Chorus)

 

Follow the flight of the hummingbird… you may not know where she’s leading you,

Full of joy and always in motion, follow her now you’ll know what to do.

 

Let all that go now, believe in yourself, you are safe now, in joy.

 

(Chorus)

 

Follow the flight of the hummingbird, everything’s alright. (4x)

Let it go now, it’s your time to fly.

 

Everything is alright.

 

Lyrics by Caroline Rena and Music by Noel Neu

Indivinty Music

 

If you wish to go to YouTube Music or any of the streaming platforms, you can listen to more songs we’ve done there.

How does it get any better than this?

Comments