Flight Chronicles of the Hummingbird - Day 39 – 5-15-2021 - Peaceful Moment


Peaceful Moment

I am finding out that we aren’t supposed to be 100% in a good space all the time. We are human.

I can write about this today because I am in a peaceful and happy place; I don’t know why. What I do now is that I know what this feels like and I get to choose this in every moment.

I reverse my thoughts here that I don’t know why…I believe I do.

You see, for the past day I have been working in my meditation with what is called a Shri Yantra/Mantra after having an incredible conversation and vibrational raising from a young man from India.

I’m not sure if I am writing this correctly but basically the yantra is a mystical diagram from the Tantric traditions from India. They are used for an aid in meditation. This particular one that I am doing right now is said to be one of the most powerful and is one of the most widely used and helps to remove all obstacles in life along with negativity and brings about positive change. It is said that the changes brought about are both spiritual and materialistic. (gemtre.in)

What I am noticing is lessening of situational related anxiety and fear. This peaceful feeling has come over my life and I have been doing this for just a little over 24 hours. I am elated and watchful, although it definitely fits with what is going on, so it feels like there is something to this.

I have always been willing and open to try new things, from food to new ways of raising my consciousness so this fits right in.

Basically, what I a saying here is that I believe that from using this even in the past 24 or so hours, I am beginning to feel a vibrational shift. This is really cool and I’m sure there is more to come, so stay tuned on that one.

Anyway, this process I am going through is really interesting and the more I connect with my Self in the ways I am doing it, the more things are moving and flowing for me. I am certainly not feeling the fear of being alone and broke anymore and it is happening quite fast.

I am blown away by all of this and really don’t know what else to say about what is going on. At this point it becomes more of being an observer to my own life than working so hard to “fix” myself anymore. There doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with me, for real. For someone who went through quite a lot of trauma, this moment feels like it never existed. What is that all about, I wonder? I am a puzzle solver and I process things all the time, so my curiosity takes over on how it works.

Maybe that’s the thing, maybe we aren’t supposed to know how it works. Maybe it is just about trusting and having faith AND knowing that things are really ok in the moment and in each and every moment.

Maybe I need to sit with this for a bit and just stay in the moment, which, by the way, I just realized something to ponder. How does a journey work in the present moment? I know I am not standing still, everything is in constant flux and movement and each moment is constantly changing. So it seems like the movement in the moment is the journey and I am at peace in this moment to moment movement and journey. Hmmm, something to consider.

Comments