Flight Chronicles of the Hummingbird - Day 55 – 5-31-2021 - How Do You Know When It’s Time to Let Go?

 

On this day as I walk through the void, when it feels like everything has been destroyed.

I sit back and watch as life goes by, trying not to figure out why.

What I’m discovering is bigger than me, making it easier for me to see.

What can I do? Where is it I am? It’s allowing for me to learn to just be.

 

But wait, not yet, it’s not time to shift, for some strange reason, I’m being made to sit.

Sit with the moment and the feeling too, not really knowing exactly what to do.

This feeling, as it is, helps me to get through, something bigger than I see, and cannot view.

What is it that’s happening to me now? I say, “keep going” like to me, is a vow.

 

It isn’t time for clarity, it’s time to just go inside of me.

To sit in that space that used to be scary, where all of my fears sat from being buried.

Now I allow them to come through, turning what was frightening into something new.

The connections, the love, the peace I am feeling, is strange to me and still keeps me reeling.

 

Until those moments where I can understand, what this void was there for, to help me expand.

Into love, into joy and a deep feeling of peace, into fearless decisions that help me release.

The outmoded beliefs I held onto so tightly, that only allowed me to breathe, ever so slightly.

The power in expansion guides me on, through this void to where I can look upon.

 

The beauty of what I already know, the fearless act of letting go.

When do I do that? How do I know? There have been many a time I just wanted to say NO!

The act of release and to know it’s time.

Will inevitably bring me into the sublime.

 

I’m here, I’m here. What is this now?

It’s the beauty of my life, and now I know how.

Comments