Flight Chronicles of the Hummingbird - Day 50 – 5-26-2021 - Understanding More About Me


Understanding More About Me

Yesterday was an interesting struggle that I ended up just accepting and that led to today’s peace. I had great talks with a couple of friends while recovering from being up a good portion of the night from not feeling well. Just in time for that full moon that was coming up today, I was talking about.

I felt better in the morning and basically took care of myself within and without with some work I had to do, and took breaks. Those talks and that rest allowed me to heal emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually.

It also brought up some real peace today and it feels good.

One of the things I am doing is learning about something called Human Design. I filled in a form with my birthday and time and location and now, based off the charts that came through, I am understanding myself more and more. I think that has something to do with the peace I am feeling today.

You see, I had been picked on and tormented my whole life about certain behaviors I had that just came naturally to me. I felt like such a loser most of my life because I couldn’t fit in everyone else’s box as I have already mentioned.

Behaviors like the fact that I need to take naps more than most people, that when I eat, I do better grazing all day, no “three square meals a day.” Also, I sleep more at night than most of the population AND to top that off, in order for me to heal and rejuvenate during the night, I can’t sleep with anyone and technically, no animal because it doesn’t allow my body the full capacity to re-energize because I am taking other people’s and animal’s energy into me while I am sleeping. I will have to work on the animal thing, lol.

The strange thing is I just learned about that all of this last night and I started to recognize the sleeping part about myself just before moving out of my former partner’s house. I already knew about this three months ago and now it has been validated. This is pretty cool.

What I am saying is that what you believe to be good and right for you is instinctual and intuitive and more times than not, it is right. Don’t listen to others when they are picking on you or tormenting you about how you are different. You are different, especially if you have the same design as I do. So embrace that.

I told you the story of my daughter saying, “How can you just think outside the box when you’re not even in the box to begin with?” I have never been in the box and I tried to force myself in just so others would approve of me, like me and especially love me.

Guess what?

This chapter of my life is showing me that none of that matters anymore. I have not thought of fitting in the box more than ever because I am my own person and that is a good thing. It doesn’t matter to me what others think about me. In fact, there is only 23% of the population that is similar to me. I knew I couldn’t fit in when I saw that number because I was never meant to.

And…I am happy about that.

I want you to know that the most important thing I have realized out of all this so far is that when we go against our own personal rhythms and the truth of who we are, our life with be chaotic and we can feel stuck and will suffer.

Enough is enough…I am done with that!

 

Comments