Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 82 - 6-27-2021 - Another Free Flow Writing

 


I’m in one of those not sure what to write moments.

I’ve just been considering what has been going on over the past few days and the things that are coming up. Going through the logistics of the next move. Finding peace, grieving the pattern change… again.

I really feel like I am a Gypsy Queen and I have found my roads to travel. It just feels like it is at the beginning of this piece of my journey because this is somehow different.

Living back near woodsy nature from beach nature is a huge shift in and of itself. I soaked in as much as I could of the beach when I first moved to Florida, and it weirdly became just another thing as it does anywhere one lives for a long time.

I don’t know what that is, and I’ve never really ever considered it. The draw of Florida absolutely pulled me back at the beginnings of this deep part of digging into myself. There is, however, a new and different level of healing going on. One that I have obviously not ever experienced before. And it’s kind of scary and kind of not.

I’m not in a place right now where I can use words to describe it, so I keep on typing… I keep on writing.

I keep on swimming.

I have found as I do this along with talking to others that I find out more and more out about myself, others and the world that I also have never considered.

I notice this trip, soon to be a place I will live has made it available to me to even be patient… not something I have ever been good at.

Something about being here in a space that I really never considered living in. Something about being with an old friend who I’ve known for 22 years and just reconnected with. Something about the healing process of that is comforting as I go through with flashes of the past and the future.

All this in the peaceful, patient, present moment.

I will say again. This is all new for me because, you see I am so used to living in chaos that the chaos became the norm.

I don’t know if I chalk this up to age/wisdom or the healing throughout the years. It doesn’t matter. I just know that I feel different, more than I have really ever felt in my life and I am deeply enjoying this.

This entry is a quick one, because I really don’t know what to say and I wanted to connect. Thank you for being here.

How does it get any better than this?

 

Comments