Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 84 - 6-29-2021 - Peace

 


There is a peace I’m feeling, unlike any I have ever felt before,

It’s not something that can be described, yet it’s something I like to explore.

 

Being in this space of the unknown, as many times as I have gone,

This time is different, and I am feeling drawn.

 

To a place inside me, one I’ve never known,

I am deeply finding for the first time, I am never alone.

 

Reason being, is because I am finding me,

In the chaos I’ve lived, that has felt like an eternity.

 

To come to this point of connecting within,

To the love inside and it is almost time to begin.

 

This new life that I thought I would never know,

This peace I am watching, putting me into a flow.

 

I know not where I go from here, yet,

And I know there are events and people I will never forget.

 

And these things and people, through my life, got me here,

To a place where I am letting go of fear.

 

I don’t need to run, I don’t need to hide,

I have finally understood what I was meant to decide.

 

The deepest part of me is watching to see,

What consistent peace looks like inside of me.

Comments