Flight Chronicles of the Hummingbird - Day 66 – 6-11-2021 - Immersed in the Void

 


I can’t even begin to tell you what kind of challenge this is for me. I am literally sitting inside a cocoon healing inside of myself and the place I am right now.

This solar eclipse, new moon and Mercury Retrograde energy is really pulling out all of the old gunk and kicking my butt.

I am grateful that this is happening, and it also feels like when I think I can come up for a breathe of fresh air, I get knocked back into my cocoon. It is very obviously not time yet to emerge. So, I keep going, I keep waiting, I keep healing. At the same time, I continue to write in a stream of consciousness. I don’t seem to have another option at the moment.

The part of me that usually can spot something to write about, whether when I am listening to something or watching people or whatever, is not in the on position at the present moment. It’s not on stuck mode because this happens when shifts happen. It is giving me an opportunity to just talk.

That is actually very helpful for me because, you see, when I talk and I listen to what I talk about, it is how I learn to understand myself and others and can also come to making decisions for myself. It seems like this stream of consciousness writing is the next best thing, especially when I am alone.

I’m sure this may sound odd to most of you because this is just part of my makeup, and I am finding out that there aren’t many of us. No wonder no one understands me. I am an enigma! For the first time in my life, I am proud and happy about that.

I think I have mentioned this before about my daughter pointing this out for me when she was 13 and I was 43. I can’t believe that was 13 years ago.

I have to say again, when I heard her say the thing about living outside the box, instead of just thinking outside the box, I was shocked at first because it was something I had been searching to understand for my entire life.

She gave me that deep inhale of understanding of Self that day and I am forever grateful. It really changed my life. Kids are definitely wiser than we sometimes give them credit for!

I am at this point open to whatever comes my way or I come up with. I am in a space of not being tied down by anything anymore and the sky isn’t even the limit. I have been struggling inside myself for so long, I am grateful and happy that I am getting this opportunity.

So, being someone that learned how to not be good at following the crowd, I am finding a whole new person inside of me and I really love and appreciate her. She is one amazing chickee! Yes! YES! (As Lisa Nichols would say, thank you Lisa!)

Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic day and know that whatever you may be going through, it too shall pass and as you learn to find out who you are and be there for yourself, the world changes as well.

Love to you! Always!

Comments