Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 80 - 6-25-2021 - Waiting and Watching

 


I was sitting on the porch this morning and got into a space of bliss. Not knowing what is happening, in the process of moving again, grieving a change in pattern, yet again.

And it’s all ok. I feel good, for the first time, content. I don’t know what it is, what it’s about or anything. It’s not a feeling I’m used to feeling, yet it feels good.

I just wanted to share a short prose about what is going on. It’s just where I am right now and it is good.

 

To wait and watch life unfold,

On the porch,

Connecting with the space,

The dogs, the cat.

 

When I slow down,

I experience peace and love,

of myself, of the planet.

 

The wind rustling through the trees,

Brings me to a space of utter joy.

 

The green of the trees, the clouds in the sky.

 

Placing me inside of myself,

Alone and together on this journey I call life.

 

A story to be told, a new chapter to write.

Brings me home to myself and others in love.

 

I sit and wait in a new void, the one I used to fear.

The unknown – thinking what will become of me and my life.

 

There is no fear. There is the excitement of that little girl who so loved adventure – and still does.

She is here waiting and watching for me to connect with her more.

 

We wait together, we know something is coming, yet we don’t know what.

 

I’m grateful, happy and excited she is here to play with me now.

 

No longer hiding in the closet from those big fears all her life.

 

She knows me better than anyone and she loves and guides me now.

 

No more self-sabotage, just love, peace and connection, something we both have always wanted from each other.

 

Where this goes, I could only guess and I don’t even want to.

 

For the first time in my life, I am fully content with where I am…

 

Waiting and Watching

 

 

Comments