Flight of the Hummingbird - Day 83 - 6-28-2021 - What I Know For Sure

 


It can be a very strange, scary, and wonderful feeling when you come to the realization that most of what you have been doing in life, business, health and relationships was not in accordance with who you truly are AND that because everyone is unique, that we aren’t meant to do or be the same.

We are all one and we are all unique. That is what makes us matter. That is what makes us special. That is our mission. That is what will help move the world into healing.

Yes, you. You ARE loved. You do matter. You don’t need to fit inside a box with everyone else because you are not small. You are an infinite being and it is time you recognize that. How do we do that?

Step out of the chaos of life. Be willing to look at yourself differently. Decide. Be courageous. Know the process will hurt… only for a moment. Know that it doesn’t hurt as long as it hurts to stay stuck. Break down. Breakthrough. Be persistent. Come out on the other side with such a pure truth about who you really are in a blending of the darkness and light, that you find your personal and outward freedom.

For you… do it for you… because you matter.

Connect with the music in you. It is time.

 

I got up this morning realizing that all of the work I have been doing for my business and all of the things that I have been attempting to make happen in my life have not been necessary.

What?

Yes, when you are in a place where life slows down long enough for you to take stock in your life and yourself, those types of thoughts will emerge.

We are not meant to constantly be busy. Most of us, especially me, keep busy in order to not feel.

Why?

Because it hurts! You know that! You’ve probably been walking through some kind of pain for a long time too. Maybe feeling stuck in a strange way, knowing you have everything you have always wanted or are close to it.

Yet something still feels like it is missing.

I get that. It’s not an easy feeling. And… what I am finding is again, everything I have always learned, been conditioned to and done all of my life is not actually what life is about.

I am just coming to that understanding more fully today.

As I keep sitting here and walking and wandering in a direction that some may consider aimless, I am actually finding the truth about who I am and connecting more and more with my Higher Self.

I can’t even begin to tell you what this process looks like because it is so different than anything I have ever done before.

What I can say is that I feel the purest love for myself and everyone else. No, I don’t know what that means either because even strangers that I feel irritated by sometimes are falling into this category.

What I am attempting to say here mostly is that this is something that needs to be felt… not researched. It is something that the process of releasing has gotten me to the point of seeing life a little differently.

As I continue throughout my day today, I’m sure there will be moments where this will go away and I will fall back into an old pattern.

What I know for sure now is that even if I do that, I have tasted this difference and am now able to shift that.

Slowly by surely.

How does it get any better than this?

Comments